Who Is The Greatest Historical Figure - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Who Is The Greatest Historical Figure
in History

This is a debate about what historical figure was the greatest. None are off limits.
northsouthkorea

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• I would say there is not only one, but will go with George Washington.
    Zombieguy1987
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1637 Pts
    edited October 2017
    Nikola Tesla.

Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • Gabe the Dog
    Retired DebateIslander. I no longer come here actively, and many of the things that I may have posted in the past (Such as belief in the flat Earth theory) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

• There is no greatest historical figure, but one of my favorites is Netaji Subash Chandra Bose. Image result for Subhash Chandra Bose
    Oswald_Mosley
  • I have a definite favorite. My favorite leader of all time is Big Boi Benito Mussolini
    Zombieguy1987
  • My man max Stirner 
    Oswald_Mosley
  • @Oswald_Mosley seriously... 
  • Mine is Cyrus the Great: The basic founder of the Persian Empire.
  • Ferdinand Magellan and Juan Sebastian Elcano.

For their circumnavigation the Earth.

Which 500 years ago, disproved the flat Earth theory.
  • Wim Kok (and pretty much every Dutch politician since.)
  • Alf was. Everyone alive knows there was life before Alf :s, and life after Alf B)
  • Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.